- Elmhurst, IL
- $120,000 - $150,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Brandon Zavala
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
Use construction experience and sales skills to prepare estimates for projects assigned and work with customers to successfully negotiate projects bid. For those projects awarded use project management and estimating skills to identify scope changes and assist field personnel in successfully completing projects.
Why join us?
We are one of the largest wall and ceiling contractors in Chicagoland and Northern Illinois, with the ability to self-perform nearly every wall and ceiling service. While our company has grown, our principles remain the same: we deliver what we promise and we provide quality work.
- Minimum 15 years industry experience.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Strong communication skills with customers and fellow employees, need to be able to collaborate.
- Strong negotiation and bargaining skills.
- Strong computer skills, ability to use Word, Excel, as well as, good understanding of Windows structure and file sharing.
- Ability to lead project meetings (scope and job start-up / review meetings)
- Ability to manage work load to meet deadlines.
- Ability to review and analyze schedules and determine manpower needs.
- Ability to use Computer assisted estimating software, Timberline, Quickbid and Onscreen Take-off, Plan-Grid/Bluebeam.
- Strong management skills; the ability to analyze project performance, problem solving, providing guidance on how project was bid.
- Team oriented, ability to work with others/collaborate. Do what’s best for the company.
- Ability to engage customers in a non-work setting and entertain. Ability to act Professionally in both the office and field environments.