Senior Financial Analyst
Growing services company is looking to add a Senior Financial Analyst to their team!
- Marlborough, MA
- $80,000 - $100,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Charlie Jerla
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
Growing services company that has been around 20+ years and continues to expand.
Why join us?
- 401k match
- Life Insurance
Reporting to the Vice President of Finance, the Sr. Financial Analyst is a highly visible and integral member of the FP&A team. The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for leading our clients annual budgeting process, forecasting, operations planning, monthly variance analysis and special projects. The finance function serves as the analytical engine of the company to provide insights and support business decision-making.
- Develop and track key metrics including assessing revenue and margin achievement against full-year targets
- Help develop and drive customer pricing initiatives including monthly and annual price increases as well as ad hoc deal review and approval.
- Lead the month-end business review process, analyzing results and preparing materials for financial reviews with senior leadership.
- Develop and maintain financial models in support of the preparation, review, and submission of the annual budget.
- Perform ongoing reporting and analytical projects as well as on an ad-hoc basis as requested by management
- Consult with, interpret, and explain results to senior leaders
- Serve as a business partner to a broad cross-functional leadership team including, operations, sales, marketing, M&A, etc, analyzing results and working closely with management to drive improvements in the business
- Prepare short-term financial forecasts
- Develop annual business plan and budgets
- 3+ years experience as a financial analyst -- performing original research and developing sophisticated financial spreadsheets and mathematical models.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline required
- Prior experience with acquisition integrations and related acquisition accounting preferred