A bit about us:
My client is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Boston and due to growth, this innovative firm is looking to add a Senior Financial Analyst to the team. This position will have high-visibility across the company, working with multiple teams and interacting with executive level leadership. If you are an analytical thinker with strong attention to detail skills and proficient with SQL, please continue reading.
Why join us?
- One of the fastest growing companies in Boston
- Hybrid in-office policy
- Catered lunch, company outings and stocked kitchen
- 100% paid health and dental insurance
- Very competitive salaries
- Develop and maintain sophisticated financial models to support strategic and operational planning
- Lead the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting and provide data-driven insights and scenario analysis to support strategic decisions
- Understand the business unit P&L along with key operating levers and efficiency and productivity metrics that drive the business
- Analyzes monthly performance and budget projections and compares to annual management plan and budget
- Develop executive dashboards (Tableau) to provide Actual vs. Plan and variance analysis
- Partner with the Analytics team to improve data accuracy, enhance analytical capabilities, and drive automation
Must Haves/Nice to Have:
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or similar fields
- 3+ years of FP&A or public accounting experience
- Exceptional analytical and financial modeling skills
- High proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Tableau required - knowledge of SQL or Snowflake syntax preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills