Senior Front End Developer- Principal AI Design Researcher
Build out responsive interfaces to deliver cutting edge AI based services- 100% work from home
- Riverdale, MD
- $150,000 - $200,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Charles Simmons
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
This company puts real-time AI and public data to work, generating intelligent alerts for global corporations, public agencies, media, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Why join us?
- Company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- Flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- Up to 100% Telecommute if you want it, great office locations if you prefer to get out of the house
- Individual learning and development fund and professional training
- Generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- In-office perks such as a kitchen stocked with snacks and beverages, and catered meals
- Remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
You’re a Front End Engineer who has experience and/or interest in working with scientists to implement rapid, near production quality prototypes, and production ready front-end features. You are passionate about having a positive impact on the world. You are a passionate builder of solutions that directly contribute to products. You want to advance the state of the art by working closely with scientists to implement novel approaches, and have the skillset to develop engineering solutions to solve real problems in production, at scale.
- Develop production quality prototypes and deliver production ready solutions.
- Work closely with user researchers, designers, scientists, product managers, and engineering.
- Work closely with a diverse, interdisciplinary team to deliver value to customers (existing and new products).
- Excel in placing a human-centered focus on the work (context, end-user impact, etc), finding solutions that work in practice and have significant impact.
- M.S. in Computer science or equivalent professional experience.
- 3-5+ years of experience in front-end development.
- Strong design sense and skills to build visually appealing prototypes that also follow good user interaction guidelines and integrate well with existing and new workflows.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, SASS, SCSS, LESS.
- Experience working with scientists.
- Designed and delivered successful AI product previously
- Experience working with the Human Centered Design process.
- Experience with Java, Scala, Python, or similar languages.
- Experience with Figma, Sketch, Balsamiq or similar tools.
Easy Apply Now
Managed by Jobot Pro
$150,000 - $200,000