A bit about us:
We are the world's leading fundraising and engagement platform for non-profit educational institutions. We received a seed investment from Y Combinator in 2015 and have been profitable and cash flow positive since 2016, which has empowered us to stay laser-focused on the value we deliver to our customers. We are looking for a brilliant and energetic Senior Software Engineer to help us take the platform to the next level. You will be a key member of our team, making technical decisions that will shape the company’s future.
Why join us?
As a Full Stack Ruby on Rails Developer we are able to offer the following:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Strong Benefits Plan
- Bonus Incentives
- 19 days of paid vacation, including a weeklong full-company holiday the week of July 4th
- An extra +1 day of paid vacation for every year of service
- 8 holidays
- unlimited sick leave for occasional illness/doctor's appointments/etc.
- 3+ years of Ruby on Rails development experience
- Strong SQL database experience (PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite).
- Experience with deployments to Heroku, AWS, or similar.
- Experience balancing swift and long-term code maintainability.