Senior Full Stack Engineer
Start-up | Early Stage | High Growth | Analytics Platform Healthcare Company | Boston | Primarily Remote
- Boston, MA
- $130,000 - $170,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Christopher Nappi
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
Our client, located in Boston, MA is a healthcare company that through a data analytics platform is helping solve every day problems for patients and companies across the country. With the early success and growth, they are looking to add a Senior Product Manager to the team and targeting candidates with strong exposure to health-tech product management experience, as well as previously working in a start-up atmosphere.
Why join us?
- Excellent reputation - growing firm!
- Very competitive base salary + potential equity in the future
- Primarily remote
- Strong Series A funding
- Great company culture - small team
- Collaborate with other team members to understand user requirements and design software solutions to meet those requirements
- Work closely with other team members, including product managers, designers, and other engineers, to understand the unique needs of older adults and develop web-based solutions that meet those needs.
- Mentor and support more junior team members, providing guidance and guidance on best practices in software development for healthcare applications
- Review code and provide feedback to other team members to ensure the quality of our software
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code that is easy to maintain and extend
- 3+ years experience developing software for APIs and UIs
- Database/Data: Postgres, MongoDB, Redis
- Experience with healthcare-related technologies and standards, such as HL7 and FHIR, is also highly desirable
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Easy Apply Now
Managed by Jobot Pro
$130,000 - $170,000