A bit about us:
We are a fast growing productivity software company building platforms that millions of customers use every day suing a proprietary hybrid machine learning and AI architecture. Our customers are able to write better emails and set more meetings faster using our AI. We help users carefully wordsmith their messages to deliver more impact in fewer words and solicit faster responses, winning them much better results in their day to day communications. Come join us!
Why join us?
You'll work in an environment that welcomes responsibility, where your work will help millions of people focus on the most rewarding parts of their jobs, and as part of a friendly, fun, elite team with an amazing culture. We are super collaborative and enjoy teaching people what we know, but also are receptive and open when someone else is in a position to teach us. We also offer:
- 100% Paid Medical Premiums
- 4 Weeks of PTO, 10 Company Holidays, 2 Flex Holidays + 2 Volunteer Days
- 401K Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Continuing Education
- 100% Paid Parental Leave
We are looking for a talented Senior Full Stack Python Developer to help build new features into our AI driven productivity platforms. You’ll be able to share stories of mistakes you’ve made and learned from in past work, and you’ll be able to identify the same mistakes as they are being made here. You already know how to interface with a product team, support team, marketing team, and leadership team to make everything run more smoothly.
- 5+ years of experience professionally developing software as part of an engineering team, with a computer science or engineering degree from an accredited university
- HTML/CSS/JS, with jQuery
- Solving CSS/JS multi-browser compatibility problems
- Front-end performance optimization
- Understanding of any of these additional technologies is a plus: Python, Django, Java (Android), Swift (iOS)
- An interest in productivity software