A bit about us:
The company is one of the largest securities firms and investment banks in the nation. We provide innovative financial solutions through our Wealth Management, Capital Markets, Futures and Advanced Clearing & Prime Services divisions.
Why join us?
The Engineering teams work across all applications, infrastructure, and security foundations (server, storage, network, voice, video, Cloud, and enterprise applications) to comprehend and recommend improvements and enhancements to the existing Enterprise Architecture (EA) and all future implementations. The primary goal of the department is to ensure that the respective business, applications, data and technology perspectives are in-line with the organization’s technology and governance strategies, policies and standards.
- Create and implement an architecture that reflects the organization’s strategies, business visions, and goals
- Work directly with clients and project teams to gather information to implement processes and technology that support various technical and business functions
- Work with platform, operations, deployment, and other teams to ensure that the best options are considered for on-premise or public/private cloud hosted solutions
- Develop and refine infrastructure and security checklist in existing environment to ensure continued compliance
- Scope, assess, design and deploy Cloud Infrastructure in support of the organization’s short-term tactical and long-term strategic objectives
- Build and contribute to the development of methodology and automation focused tooling
- Take a deep dive into complex issues to support both internal IT and consultant teams and drive problem solving solutions
- Lead and mentor junior engineers and consultants