A bit about us:
A position as a corporate professional with responsibility for internal audit at a cutting edge technology company in Los Angeles.
Why join us?
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
- Full-Time, Direct Hire Position
- Join a well established team who is invested in your growth and success
- Substantial growth in their business Nationwide and Internationally
- Rewarding work and responsibilities
- Room for growth
- Perform multiple audit activities to support the successful achievement of the department’s goals and objectives.
- Participate in the planning, execution, and reporting of audits.
- Participate in enforcing audit policy, standards, procedures, and promoting SOX 404 program.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with team members and all levels of management.
- Perform data analytics to support internal audits, projects, or fraud investigation.
- Maintain audit independence and objectivity in all assignments and adhere with all organizational and professional ethics standards.
- Provide consulting services to other departments in an effort to improve efficiency.
- Draft formal audit memos based upon field work.
- Develop recommendations for overall improvements in efficiency.
- Work on special projects as assigned.
- Commitment to continuously expanding your business and technology knowledge.
- 5+ years of experience in internal audit, public accounting, financial analysis, or SOX 404.
- CPA, CIA certified or candidate.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Tested all business processes, IT general controls and ELC.
- Local to greater Los Angeles and/or neighboring communities.