A bit about us:
We are a national medical group that comprises the nation's leading providers of prenatal, neonatal, and pediatric services.
Why join us?
High Impact Role ~ You will be expected to contribute as a thought leader and to influence departmental, operational and corporate leadership as part of a fast-paced and high-growth environment.
- Analytics leader for the managed care function, responsible for a variety of initiatives, including projections, controllership, what-if analysis, and other complex business modeling.
- Develop complex PowerBI reporting tools that integrate internal payer data, external government and commercial benchmarks, reimbursement results, clinical quality measures, P&L data and other, and drive targeted reimbursement opportunities and identify risks
- Develop revenue yield reporting and analytics infrastructure to provide insights into how to maximize revenue, reduce leakage, and identify true cost of payer contracts
- Provide leadership and proactive thinking regarding ways to most efficiently bill and collect revenue
- Establish reporting infrastructure to track, monitor and evaluate performance of contracting performance, yield results, and value-based contract outcomes
- Analyze historical and projected financial and operational information, with the goal of delivering actionable recommendations for improvement to managed care operations.
- 8 + years of related finance experience; experience in the healthcare insurance industry
- 5 years of supervisory experience preferred
- Excel skills, including Macros, SQL, VBA, Pivot tables, Tableau, Power BI, and managing large data sets
- The role reports directly to the AVP of Finance and Analytics.