***Previous experience with MEMS test or characterization is preferred, but not required***
The Senior MEMS Test Systems Engineer is responsible for the architecture, design and bring-up of custom systems used to characterize and test MEMS devices.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual interested in collaborating with a cross-functional team to execute on the following
- Design, develop, and transfer to production new custom test systems for MEMS devices.
- Innovate architectures and designs for new systems based on MEMS performance requirements.
- Develop software & firmware to automate data acquisition, perform data analysis and implement algorithms for device trimming.
- Innovate and prototype new methodologies for conducting high-precision timing parameter measurements (e.g. ADEV, Phase Noise, Jitter, etc.).
- Manage and collaborate with external partners to develop new systems or metrology hardware.
- Create documentation and manufacturing instructions for transfer to Operations team.
Qualifications & Requirements:
Knowledge of MATLAB, Python and/or C++
- Strong knowledge of analog electronics and experience with board-level design and debug.
- Experience with standard board design and layout tools such as Altium or Cadence.
- Hands-on experience with electronics lab instrumentation.
Prior experience with metrology systems for evaluating timing parameters is preferred but not required.
- Previous experience with MEMS test or characterization is preferred but not required.