A bit about us:
We are a machine learning software-based company. Our employees work remotely using our corporate offices to meet up for periodic in-house strategy and development meetings. Our application platform is built to apply our novel ML technology to the Agricultural Industry to optimize crop yields while reducing farm operational costs. Our models precisely predict what type and amounts of nutrients and hybrid seeds to purchase along with the algorithms and good-sense practices to apply them.
Why join us?
- 100% Remote work
- Purpose Driven company making an impactful change
- Industry leading executives, data science and technical staff
- Great Benefits package w/ 401k match
Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proficient with Swift
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as SwiftUI, Combine, RxSwitft, Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Familiarity with consuming GraphQL APIs
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Experience with publishing to the App Store