A bit about us:
National services company that has been around over 90 years!
Why join us?
- Hybrid schedule
The Senior Network Administrator will help maintain a reliable, secure and efficient data communications network and infrastructure. Associate will be able to deploy, configure, maintain and monitor all active infrastructure equipment in order to ensure smooth technical operations. This role is customer service driven with strong communication skills, work well independently as well as within a team, and be adaptable to the changing needs of the business.
- Provide technical oversight of a multi-site enterprise level WAN, including planning, implementation/expansion, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Prepare and maintain documentation of network and system configurations
- Assist in the design, deployment, and administration of wireless infrastructure
- Recommend and perform upgrades, patches, and deploy new applications and equipment
- Analyze and monitor server security and implement patches and fixes to address potential security holes
- Manage telephony communications, including provider cooperative management, external/internal cabling and routing, call distribution, call planning, maintenance and reporting
- Manage Active Directory environment
- Maintain virtualized server environment and SAN
- Support a continued security focus to assist in maintaining PCI compliance
- Provide Tier II/III support to end-users in a customer-focused manner
- Provide after-hours support as-needed and be a part of on-call rotation
- Proven network experience with in-depth knowledge of network protocols, routing, VLAN, switching and use of network tools
- 2+ years working with Juniper and/or CISCO networking devices, Sophos (or similar) firewalls
- 3+ years working with Active Directory/DNS/DHCP, Office 365 and Microsoft Exchange; experience in a Windows and Linux environment
- Experience with VMWare, HP 3Par SAN, Sophos UTM and Endpoint Security, Backup solutions such as Veeam, and in-depth knowledge of telephony communications, provider cooperative management, external/internal cabling and routing, call distribution, call planning, maintenance and reporting
- Associate degree in Computer Science or related field or 5 years of relevant work experience
- CCNA Desired