A bit about us:
We build the worlds most advanced and reliable diesel and electric semi-trucks, buses, marine engines, heavy construction equipment, and autonomous vehicle solutions. Founded nearly 100 years ago, we are global organization with more than 100,000 people based in 36 countries. The company is currently going through a huge IT transformation, agile transformation to the Spotify model, digital transformation, and full tech stack modernization (microservices, CI/CD, test automation, containerization, cloud).
Why join us?
We offer top notch company culture, employee benefits, career growth, and have a trusted brand in our market.
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision coverage on day 1 of employment
- Generous 401k match and employer contribution that increases with tenure and age
- Generous PTO + 7 company paid holidays
- Emphasis on work / life balance - we make sure you enjoy quality time away from work
- Remote work opportunities and flexible working hours
- Clear career path & extensive training and career development opportunities
We are looking for a Senior Node.js Developer to support digital transformation for our construction equipment. The mission for awesome employee is to contribute to the implementation of new solutions as part of Digital Product Factory. Overall objective behind the initiative is to increase revenue from digital services by building & launching of multitude of services via digital service platform.
- Serve as a Senior Node.js Developer in our Digital Product Factory team
- Be a driver for planning, developing and implementing user interface
- Work with designers and software engineers to develop modern & intuitive user interfaces, with high focus on great user experience
- Be a mentor for other developers
- Practical experience in Node.js microservice development, building API and scripts in Node.js environment
- Secure optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests
- Enable development of high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable and efficient code
- Secure implementation of effective security protocols, data protection measures and storage solutions
- Enable collaboration with front-end developers on the integration of elements
- Hands on experience in code repository / CI&CD including Github Actions, Azure DevOps Pipelines, Gitlab and other
- Focus on continuous code improvements to optimize performance and optimize solution for maximum speed
- Experience in Nest.js
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science