A bit about us:
A leading global technology company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. By connecting software to its electrification, robotics, automation and motion portfolio, we push the boundaries of technology to drive performance to new levels.
Why join us?
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent Benefits
- Over 120+ years in business
- In over 100 countries
Senior Product Engineer Job Responsibilities:
- The Senior Product Engineer will be responsible for Instrumentation products with a focus on electromagnetic flowmeter, temperature, and pressure product lines.
- Industrial communication & electronic data acquisition systems: MODBUS, PROFIBUS, Foundation Fieldbus, HART, 4-20mA systems, Digital I/O, Analog I/O, EthernetIP/POE.
- New Product Introductions.
- Configure and manage all BOMs, Master Part lists, interpreting product technical specification, work instructions & engineering drawings.
- Liaise with global design centers addressing product design issues and implementation of global engineering changes.
- Design and analyze electrical and electronic circuits, program controllers, develop interface boards, interpret schematic diagrams, and carry out measurement system calculations.
- Analyze and develop solutions to resolve issues associated with obsolete components through redesign, substitutes for components and adaptations to manufacturing instructions.
- Review and interpret technical standards and documentation packages for product testing and approvals (EMC, Machinability, Low Voltage directive, vibration, impact testing, etc.).
- Handle Engineering Change Request (ECR), Engineering Change Orders (ECO) & Engineering Special Requests (SRs).
- Technical & product function troubleshooting, investigating nonconforming product and establishing of procedures and corrective actions to avoid recurrences of problems.
- Upgrading and redesigning engineering manufacturing tools.
- Support manufacturing issues that arise during product build.
- Manage multiple projects to meet all objectives without undue delays.
- Sound knowledge of electrical and electronic circuit design.
- Experience in electromagnetic flowmeters, temperature, and pressure transmitters will be beneficial.
- Industrial programming, National Instruments LabView, MODBUS, PROFIBUS, Foundation Fieldbus, HART, 4-20mA systems experience a plus
- Understanding of EMC, Hi-Pot testing and other product related test standards
- A strong focus on safe work practices and dedication to following all relevant workplace safety guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical and Electronic Engineering or a related field of systems Engineering
- Experience working in manufacturing / Industrial engineering field 5+ years preferred.
- Superior computer skills (CAD & SAP knowledge)