A bit about us:
Based in beautiful San Diego, CA we are a deeply experienced Construction Management firm who specialize in all phases of projects. We pride ourselves on the successful delivery of projects from the planning stage to final sign-off. Our clients don't necessarily have the internal resources and/or experience in-house to manage their real estate needs, and in turn, need to leverage a professional firm that specializes in real estate solutions. Due to an absolutely incredible uptick in demand & project pipeline, we are in need of a Sr. Construction Project Manager coming from a CM firm or GC, with proven experience in Commercial ground up projects (biopharma, medical, hospitality).
Is your background a fit? Please apply if you have a Bachelor's Degree and the following:
- 7+ years of Construction Project Management experience, at an Owner's Rep/CM Firm or General Contractor
- You specialize in commercial ground up projects: research labs, medical office buildings, biopharma facilities, higher education, hospitality, etc.
- You are a leader - can run projects start to finish & handle high end clients with strong demands for quality
- Experience with Bluebeam or similar Construction software
- Expertise with Microsoft Excel - pivot tables, V-lookups, charting & graphing
- Fantastic negotiation skills and bids management experience
- You have a relevant project list to present upon applying
- You are comfortable commuting to our offices as needed, as well as being on-site for projects
You are a self driven thinker & doer who enjoys working closely with clients who visit our offices frequently. You thrive in a smaller team environment, and are uncompromising about maintaining quality & a high standard for construction projects. We invite you to apply and join a team who is respected, likes to have fun, and works hard to service high-end commercial clients.