Senior Quality Engineer
Looking for a Senior Quality Engineer to join our growing team!
- Santa Clarita, CA
- $115,000 - $130,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Chris Ochoa
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
Based in Sylmar, CA - For over 50 years, we have developed and innovated industry leading technology providing critical components and assemblies for the aerospace and defense industry. We are proud partners of premier aerospace and defense customers including Northrop Grumman, Boeing, Spirit Aerosystems, Lockheed Martin, Blue Origin, L3, PPG, and many more. We are currently looking for a Program Manager to join our growing team!
Why join us?
- Great Pay!
- Great Bonus Package!
- Great Benefits!
- Great Culture!
The Program Manager will serve as the point of contact to key Aerospace and Defense customers. The Program Manager is responsible for the management and execution of contracts working closely with multiple organizations including Business Development, Contracts, Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain Management, Major Subcontractors, Manufacturing Engineering, Quality and Finance.
- Manage assigned projects from proposal stage through completion ensuring compliance of all program
- Participate in proposal development for projects
- Prepare complete project plans addressing many factors of manufacturing
- Control and manage changes and project risks on a continuous and proactive basis
- Ensure the preparation of claims and assertions going to customer and support negotiations
- Ensure smooth transition of the project at the completion of the development phase
- Manage and direct all project activity to ensure contractual and technical requirements are met
- Manage action items, timelines, resource allocation, and progress to project plans
- Balance Company and Customer needs across all project activities
- Work with Finance to track actual cost to the budget
- Provide project status reports and updates to Senior Management, including recovery plans for
- Serve as primary contact with the customer for coordination of requirements and project performance
- Ensure that complete customer requirements are provided to Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain and
- Recommend and develop solutions to complex problems to achieve program requirements
- Recommend and develop new processes and tools with company-wide applicability
- Lead implementation of new technologies, tools, and/or methods