A bit about us:
Their specific machine learning platform is essential for data science and serves Fortune 500 and other data driven organizations across various industries. The company's mission is figuring out how humans and AI can work together to solve complicated and significant tasks. This individual will also help them as they looking to build out and scale their business capabilities that will extend the reach of our current offering. The ideal candidate is someone who feels comfortable with full stack development to design and build highly scalable software solutions.
Why join us?
- Medical, dental, vision coverage
- 401k with company match
- 100% remote work
- Exponential growth opportunities
- Unlimited PTO
- Competitive compensation packages
- 5+ Years of software engineering experience
- 3+ Years of Ruby on Rails development experience
- Experience using Git
- Experience working on distributed systems using Kafka, Redis, Spark, Airflow, etc
- Experience working in cloud first environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills and an ability to translate a business scenario into a technical solution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills