A bit about us:
We are a mission driven, integrative home healthcare organization that focuses on improving the quality of life for those we serve, not by generating profit.
Why join us?
We are a fourth generation, family owned organization. We offer a competitive salary, great benefits, and a team collaborative environment.
- Implement standards, processes, system architecture, and design patterns to support IT and business solutions.
- Collaborate with project management and other team members to ensure system requirements are met.
- Develop/Code innovative solutions and support existing project codebases to meet project goals.
- Mentor/Coach/Supervise other developers when needed to ensure quality and productivity.
- Participate in design, code, and test plan reviews as needed and supply proper recommendations.
- Analyze software issues and recommend workaround solutions.
- Contribute to best practices to ensure software functionality, usability, reliability, and availability.
- Respond to business queries and concerns professionally and build positive customer relationships.
- Understand and suggest solutions for emerging web and mobile development models.
- Aid in the development of design documents, white papers, training documents, and software architectural documents.
- An undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited academic institution preferred.
- 5+ years of experience working in software/web development.
- 2+ years of experience working as a lead/senior developer.
- Understanding of the AWS platform including EC2, Elastic Load Balancer, ElastiCache for Redis, Beanstalk, CodeDeploy, CloudWatch, and Route53.
- Understanding virtualization technologies for servers, storage, and networking.
- Experience with the PHP development framework, Laravel.
- Experience with mobile development for iOS and Android.
- Experience with tools such as Jira, Bitbucket, Git, and Node.
- Experience with database systems like MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Experience with Agile Methodologies like Scrum and Kanban.
- Experience working in the Healthcare domain a plus.
- Experience with Healthcare EDI transactions: ICD10, HL7, and FIHR a plus.
- Strong understanding of security, risk, compliance, disaster recovery, high availability architecture, hardware, operating systems, and networking connectivity.