Senior Tax Accountant
Senior Tax Accountant - PARTNER POTENTIAL with smaller, local CPA firm, Hybrid opportunity, excellent benefits, very family oriented environment
- Los Angeles, CA
- $70,000 - $90,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Kristin Lederer
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
We're a family oriented, well established, full service Accounting firm that offers a HYBRID work schedule with flexible hours, on the job training, safe and casual environment. We offer a broad range of services for business owners, executives and independent professionals, and we value professionalism, responsiveness and quality service.
Why join us?
Our goal is to train and nurture a candidate to become the next partner at our firm! We offer a great work environment the following benefits:
- Excellent health, dental, vision benefits
- retirement savings plan
- long history of success and stability
- hybrid work environment
- training and mentoring
- casual work attire
- food provided
We are seeking a Senior Accountant with stability, reliability and the ability to work independently. This is a great opportunity for a proactive, enthusiastic individual who is comfortable keeping our books organized and has an eye for detail.
- Preparation of individual and small business income tax returns (partnerships and corporations), including necessary accounting, preparing and processing estimates and extensions.
- Assist with IRS audit support as needed
- Participate in income tax research and planning
- Track flow of work using internal systems
- Work with Financial Planner and Account Administrator to produce required reports and tax planning recommendations upon request
- Additional research projects as needed