Growing CPA firm is hiring for a Tax Associate and a Senior Tax Associate! If you are looking for a company that will invest, motivate and inspire you to aim high, this is it. Accounting, tax and consulting firm is hiring for an Accounting Associate! They are a solutions-based firm that keeps a positive space, always. They seek to add value to their clients, people, and culture.... both inside and outside of our office walls. This is an exciting opportunity to join a family of firms across multiple states with a lot of room for advancement.
The Associate and Senior Associate will work under the supervision of a Controller, Director, Manager and/or CPA. An Associate will support the firm’s clients in the duties listed below and provide support to the staff they work with. Some duties listed below are subject to the department the Associate primarily works in.
In this role, you will:
- Process Federal and State compliance reporting
- Prepare individual and entity tax returns
- Reconcile general ledger accounts
- Perform general bookkeeping including payroll and account reconciliations
- Follow strict guidelines regarding file management and client confidentiality
- Regularly use Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Use QuickBooks
- Regularly use Thomson Reuters CS Professional Suite (Ultra Tax)
- Maintain a full schedule
- Input data, schedule required jobs and verify the data
- May assist in audits
- Other tasks as assigned