A bit about us:
With 15 offices across the country; we are leading the way as the #1 ranked technology and finance advisory firm in the country! Recently published and recognized by Forbes, we are experiencing significant growth as our annual revenues are exceeding $5 Billion per year! Even better...our practice is built on the foundation that our people mean more to us than anything else! What that means for you, is that we expect you to enjoy a work life balance that promotes personal health, well being and family life!
If you are a High Net Worth Tax Manager looking to enjoy a promising work life balance, then please read on.....
- CPA or JD required
- Five (5)+ years’ experience providing flow through tax compliance and consulting services in a professional services firm
- Two (2 )+ years’ of supervisory experience, mentoring and counseling associates
- Be a valued tax business advisor, focusing on day to day tax matters with various clients ranging from middle market to multinational
Consult on technical matters and special projects in various areas of corporate and flow through taxation, accounting methods, and ASC740
- Research various tax matters, respond to IRS and other tax authority inquiries, and make recommendations to the client for consideration
- Coordinate with specialty tax practices on complicated tax matters in the state and local, high net worth, international, research and development along with credits and incentives areas