New York, NY
Senior Tax Manager
REMOTE Senior Tax Manager $150k-$200k
- New York, NY
- $160,000 - $200,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Andrew Harrison
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
Founded in So Cal roughly 30 years ago, we are one of the nations fastest growing CPA firms and a nationally ranked Top 40 Public Accounting Firm, with revenues in excess of $150 Million. We have grown to now have offices in not only Southern and Northern California, but also in Arizona, Texas, and Utah. We are highly specialized and focused on specific industries and market niches. This focus allows our team to provide our clients with insights about issues critical to business owners. Our collaborative and client-centric approach and our highly experienced client services team helps us differentiate from other firms.
Why join us?
- REMOTE work available!
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with Company match
- Flexible Time Off / Parental Leave
- CPA License renewal fee & Masters of Taxation tuition reimbursement
- Reimbursement for professional organization fees such as AICPA / CalCPA membership
- Incentive compensation for new business generation
- Casual dress code year-round
- Drinks, snacks and meals provided year-round
- Strong exp. w/ high net worth & closely held businesses
- Exp. leading teams of seniors and staff accountants
- CPA certificate
- 5+ years Public Tax/Accounting Exp.
- Multi-state income tax returns or private equity entities and/or private equity family office
- Proficient in the taxation of partnerships, limited liability companies and other similar flow-through entities and high net-worth individuals
Easy Apply Now
Managed by Jobot Pro
$160,000 - $200,000