A bit about us:
We are a business management firm that serves professional athletes and entertainers. Our internal culture is one that communicates optimal performance, honesty, integrity, teamwork and commitment to all clients served. As a business management firm, our core competencies include bill pay, the preparation of financial statements and tax returns, tour accounting, royalty reviews and audits. We are the personal Chief Financial Officers for athletes and entertainers serving their personal and professional accounting needs. It is our duty to chart the greatest course of action for our clients which includes preservation, growth and execution of their financial plans. This allows us to bring peace and financial predictability to our clients, facilitating their ability to reach their fullest professional and personal goals.
Why join us?
- Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
- 401 K with generous company match
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Generous PTO, vacation, sick, and holiday schedule
- Life Insurance coverage
- Preparation and review of complex income tax returns including but not limited to Corporation, S -corp, Partnership and Individual returns.
- Assist in planning and compliance regarding international tax matters
- Review and oversight over the preparation of quarterly tax projections and communication of required estimated tax payments.
- Assist in the oversight of year-end shareholder bonus process.
- Maintenance and adherence to financial and tax reporting policies and procedures.
- Assist in review and oversight over quarterly and annual payroll tax returns.
- Assist in review and oversight over the calculation and distribution of W-2’s and 1099’s.
- Preparation and review of tax correspondence and facilitation and oversight over tax audits.
- Facilitation of entity creation and dissolution procedures including attainment of Articles of -- ------------- Incorporation, organizational documents, FEIN applications and 2553s.
- Assist in filing all annual reports, franchise tax returns and other state returns.
You should know some the following:
- Active CPA License
- QuickBooks, Excel
- Business management firm or entertainment industry experience