Senior Test Engineer
Leading global technology company specializing in sustainable energy.
- Bartlesville, OK
- $100,000 - $140,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Jessica Johnson
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
A leading global technology company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. By connecting software to its electrification, robotics, automation and motion portfolio, we push the boundaries of technology to drive performance to new levels.
Why join us?
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent Benefits
- Over 120+ years in business
- In over 100 countries
As a Senior Test Engineer, you will contribute significantly to technology and product Manufacturing test projects by identifying and implementing innovative testing solutions. You will, under limited direction, perform a variety of complex test engineering assignments requiring in-depth knowledge of a specific engineering discipline plus an understanding of related disciplines to cost effectively achieve objectives. Assignments typically require the use of advanced and innovative techniques. Proactively seek and implement initiatives to improve operations and increase customer satisfaction.
- Design, analyze and evaluate manufacturing test systems, requiring a high degree of technical expertise
- Act as principal investigator or lead a group of test engineers investigating problems, developing solutions and preparing related recommendations and reports
- Design and implement test fixture PCBA board layouts to support manufacturing test workstations along with troubleshooting and solving issues with existing manufacturing product test workstations.
- Work closely with third party vendors on developing new technologies for in-circuit testing of PCBA boards, product Built-in Self Test (BiST) and workstations.
- Represent and lead the group in meetings and conferences; interact with manufacturing and contract manufacturers to resolve significant technical issues and develop related action plans
- Research, design, build, and implemented automated test systems to assist in validation of products.
- Research, investigate and define new areas of technology to enhance existing test workstations or to provide new product direction
- Multi-task and be Involved in multiple projects running concurrently. Able to work cross-functionally across R&D, product test and Manufacturing/Operations
- Good records keeping and documentation for full support of test systems
- Bachelors Degree preferred in an engineering or related field
- Minimum of 8 years of experience; alternatively, a special combination of education and experience and/or demonstrated accomplishments
- Experience with the development and support of test fixtures that include testing circuit boards and electronic components
- Familiarity with automated test system tools (such as NI LabVIEW) for electrical signaling input/outputs on PCBA’s
- Hands on hardware development experience with analog, digital, and electromechanical devices
- Experienced with CAD tools for schematic capture, simulation and layout and familiar with mechanical CAD such as Solidworks
- Experience with Agile development process
- Familiarity with Flow Computers and Gas Chromatographs a plus
- Experience working closely with multi functional team (production, production test, customer support, supply chain)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to produce clear and concise technical documentation
- Candidates must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work in the US
Easy Apply Now
Managed by Jobot Pro
$100,000 - $140,000