A bit about us:
One of the leading providers in the gaming space is looking to add a Senior Mobile Unity Engineer to their growing team. Any experience with casino-style games is a big plus. This position is currently remote due to the pandemic restrictions but you will be required to work onsite once the restrictions are lifted.
Why join us?
- Must be local and available to work full-time, on-site.
- Professional Unity and preferably Unreal development experience.
- Great understanding of the Unity SDK including C# scripting, multiplayer, GUI, plugin development, 3rd party SDKs, asset store, and deployment on various platforms. Experience with Unreal, Playcanvas, Babylon.js, and web technologies is a big plus.
- Professional experience taking storyboards, wireframes, and concept art all the way to highly-polished interactive experiences.
- Must have excellent presentation and communication skills (written, oral, internal, and client-facing).
- Proven ability to plan and execute responsibilities with minimal direction.
- Experience working collaboratively with cross-disciplinary, art, programming, production, and technology teams.
- Experience working on short-timelines in a fast-paced environment.