A bit about us:
We design, manufacture, and integrate ground support systems for use in both the civil and military aviation sectors. With more than 50 years of experience in the industry, we are one of today’s leading clean-technology companies, providing and maintaining innovative connection and electrification equipment that helps to decarbonize airports, and to make them safer, and more sustainable and efficient.
We bring innovative solutions to the aviation industry that safeguards people and protects the environment, while increasing productivity.
Why join us?
We are a growing and innovative company, focused on bettering the world, the clients we serve and team members we employ. A career with us is more than just a job. Competitive pay, strong benefits, and continuing training/education are all a part of how we show our team members how much they matter.
The Service and Sales Lead will assist the Sales team and/or Service Managers as follows:
- Gather customer requirements from Sales team and/or Service Managers
- Specify and scope the Company offering and build the best costing strategy
- Obtain quotes (technical and commercial) from proper internal/external stakeholders
- Package Company offering in a standard format (document), utilizing value-selling argumentation
- Promote and transfer the offers to internal stakeholders (Sales and/or Service Managers)
- Support orders management to ensure the orders schedule with Sales is respected and communicate eventual deviations
- Review existing and eventually develop new operational process flows
- Resolve customer issues or difficulties within a designated timeframe by follow-up with internal departments as needed
- Report Service and Spares revenue weekly to Managing Director
- Work with Service Manager for scheduling Service and Spares and labor utilization
- Work with Finance to ensure timely and accurate invoicing for all Service and Spares to include labor, material, and shipping
- Business administration degree or equivalent background required
- Previous experience in a sales/tendering role
- Knowledge and experience of ERP systems, Business Central would be a plus
- Use of Microsoft Office software, including Word, Expert Excel user and PowerPoint
- Sales Force ability
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States