A bit about us:
A supplier of products, support and services established since 1928 and have been tied to innovative agricultural products and services. With a foundation built upon a strong commitment to customer service, we have sunk our roots deep in the community. From our humble beginnings more than 90 years ago, we have grown and evolved to meet the growing needs of our customers. It is through our dedicated employees and customers that we have been able to diversify from a single location farming mercantile into one of the largest John Deere dealers in North America.
Why join us?
Our people are passionate individuals who get involved and make a difference in the lives of our customers and our communities every day. We stand for putting our customers first, treating people with respect, and thinking creatively to solve problems. We believe strongly in supporting our communities through school city and regional events.
Our Mission Statement says it best, “Let’s Grow Together”. Much like the growth Hutson has experienced, we want to help provide the solutions and support our customers need to grow their business, farm or property.
The Vision is “To be the premier supplier of products, support, and services”. We have reinvested in our buildings, equipment, and people to provide better service and support to our customers. We strive to be a trusted partner in business.
- Performs basic diagnostics and repairs on small agricultural and turf equipment and established Ag Management Solutions (AMS) products.
- Participates in Service EDUCATE Training programs required for the development of skills and knowledge.
- Maintains current knowledge of John Deere and competitive products.
- Maintains condition of vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment.
- Maintains a clean work area and performs work in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Completes all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments.
- Accounts for all time on a time card and for all material used in performing assigned duties.
- Support management in the pursuit of corporate policies, plans, goals, and long-term objectives.
Experience, Education, and Skills:
- Greater than 2 years experience required and working to complete John Deere Core Certification.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required; Associates degree preferred.
- Ability to perform basic repairs and required maintenance using special tools and equipment following Technical Manual procedures.
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems used in the repair of agricultural and turf equipment.
- Ability to use Service Advisor and basic computer functions.
- Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes.
- Ability to work individually or with a team.
- Detail oriented.
- Proficient oral and written communication skills.