A bit about us:
We are an award-winning, general building contractor based in San Francisco. We combine painstaking craftsmanship, aesthetic understanding, and sustainable building practices to create healthy, efficient and beautiful homes.
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Review & understand all project construction documents. Accurately prepare takeoffs and layout, as required.
- Prepare and maintain course of construction production schedule; effectively communicate with staff & subcontractors.
Schedule all Inspections, as required.
- Provide suggested solutions and options to production and design team, as required. Attend all on-site meetings with team.
- Effectively liaison with outside interested parties (i.e., neighbors, HOAs, etc.).
- Perform administrative duties relevant to each project (Daily Logs, RFIs, Submittals, etc.); manage all relevant project information. Document “as-built” & “unforeseen” conditions.
- Communicate and implement company policies and procedures, including IIPP/Safety directives. Be familiar with OSHA requirements; maintain jobsite cleanliness; conduct tailgate safety meetings.
- Minimum of 10 years progressive experience (3-5 years in a supervisory role) in high-end/custom residential construction.
- Excellent & demonstrable communication skills (verbal & written); fluent in English, Spanish speaker a plus.
- Self-starter and directed, but also a team player/builder. Strong interpersonal skills, with emphasis on tact, discretion, and confidentiality.
- Knowledge of relevant building trades, and current building codes/permit requirements.
- Computer proficiency: Excel, Project or Fastrack, Word, email; familiarity with web- based Project Management applications (Procore, UDA, etc.), is a plus.
- Ability to manage high-pressure situations, prioritizing competing issues, & concurrent deadlines