A bit about us:
We are a fast-growing mobile fuel delivery service. At the core of our success is our technology, which brings never before seen visibility into our customers fuel data and driver behavior. With it’s clear and proven ROI, our proprietary technology is in high demand in industries which have traditionally lacked automation and accountability.
Why join us?
- 100% Remote Work
- Industry leading benefit package with great 401k match
- Growth Opportunity
- Competitive base salary with bonus incentive
As a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) you will work with a small team and build complete testing solutions from end-to-end. You will be asked to be a quick study and self-learner in a fast-paced, team oriented environment. You will help us design and execute a fullstack QA framework that covers the entire testing pyramid for multiple product areas. This QA framework will cover all testing areas, including UI, system integration / regression, API, and data testing / validation.
- 5+ years with Python+Django (Python 3 required) including deployment
- 5+ years working with relational database (PostgreSQL preferred)
- 3+ years working in Linux environment
- 3+ years working with Elasticsearch (required), primarily aggregations and deployment
- 3+ years working in AWS DevOps, including configuration, setup and teardown
- 3+ years consuming data from and pushing data to third-party APIs with reliability and scale
- 3+ years working with React Native (required), SaltStack, Git
- 3+ years working in mobile development
- Familiarity with IoT configuration and deployment
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Maintain quality of code and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Interact with numerous computer platforms in a multi-layered client server environment.
- Aid in development of support tools (i.e. logging, monitoring, alerting) and processes (i.e CI/CD) to enable team members to move fast
- Basic understanding of security and data protection.
- Development for both mobile and desktop.
- Facilitate testing of IoT devices in the field.
- Assist in monitoring stability and scaling of multiple technology stacks.