We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Permanent Sonographer to join our dynamic medical team. Our practice is dedicated to providing exceptional patient care and we are looking for a passionate and motivated individual to join us in this mission. This is a full-time position with competitive salary and benefits.
- Utilize color-flow duplex ultrasound to produce ultrasound images and related data.
- Conducting ultrasound exams on patients using state-of-the-art equipment
- Performing vascular and vein ultrasound exams
- Perform diagnostic cardiac procedures by producing, assessing and evaluating ultrasound images and related data.
- Collaborating with physicians and other medical professionals to interpret results and provide accurate diagnoses
- Determine priority for requested impatient and/or outpatient studies and revise schedules as needed
- Maintaining accurate records of patient exams and results
- Ensuring the safety and comfort of patients during exams
- Participating in continuing education and training to stay up-to-date with the latest techniques and technologies in the field
- Maintaining a clean and organized work environment
- Must have at least 2 years of experience as a Sonographer in a medical setting
- Must be registered with the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS)
- Must have experience with vascular and vein ultrasound exams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends if needed
If you are a dedicated and skilled Sonographer looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity, we encourage you to apply for this position. We are committed to providing our employees with a supportive and collaborative work environment, as well as opportunities for professional growth and development.