Specialty Sales Account Manager
- San Francisco, CA
- $100,000 - $300,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Cody Timm
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
Our client has become a leader in infusion therapy services. Administered by specially trained infusion nurses, these services are provided at standalone locations, physicians’ offices, or in the home of the patient. Each location provides individualized care in a private setting for procedures including IVIG, Hemophilia, Chemotherapy, TPN, and Pain Management.
Why join us?
They provide a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including;
- Lucrative commission plan
- Bonus pay
- 401k matching
- 100% employer-paid medical insurance
- Life and Disability insurance
- Car allowance (mileage reimbursement)
- Generous PTO
As a Specialty Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible for effectively applying promotional and selling strategies to expand company business opportunities and contribute to the achievement of the company’s revenue goals. You will provide complex and technical information in the specified territory to ensure awareness and appropriate use of company services to designated physician specialists, medical group practices, hospitals, and other health care professionals.
- Drives sales with a focus on disease states, market segments or therapeutic classes including Biologics, IVIG, SCIg, and Infusion Services.
Easy Apply Now
Managed by Jobot Pro
San Francisco, CA
$100,000 - $300,000