A bit about us:
We are one of the largest integrated solid waste services companies in the country providing waste collection, transfer, disposal and recycling services in mostly exclusive and secondary markets in the U.S. and Canada. We serve more than six million residential, commercial, industrial, and exploration and production customers from a network of operations in 39 states, six provinces and the District of Columbia.
Why join us?
- Competitive salaries
- Great benefits!
- Gives back local communities
- "Work hard, play harder" culture
This position will design, develop, and maintain T-SQL queries for the financial reporting of Waste Connections. The ideal candidate should have experience in SQL development and MS Excel. The developer should have great communication skills and be able to discuss and develop scope requirements with multiple levels of staff from corporate and field locations.
- SQL Server Development
- Writing SQL queries from scratch
- SSIS – take data from the old system, modify that data, and feed into the new system
- Use of data model concepts, master data management, operational process, SDLC, project management, data profiling, data cleansing/de-duplication processes.
- Data migration with source database to target database mapping.
- 3+ years of experience in application development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Excellent in Transact SQL (T-SQL)
- Proficient in Microsoft SQL Server Administration
- Excellent Communication and Inter-personal skills, both with business customers and with fellow IT professionals