A bit about us:
An integrated design firm delivering architecture, engineering, interiors, planning, and building optimization for new construction, renovation, and adaptive reuse. Our promise is to elevate the human experience through design. This promise inspires sustainable design for a diverse group of public and private sector clients; local communities; and our planet.
Why join us?
- 100% remote options
- We are a fun and creative company that believes in working hard while still having fun.
- We stand for what is right.
- We are building a sustainable future.
- We believe in collaboration
- Employee owned: Employee Stock options.
- We offer good benefits
If you are a full stack .NET developer who aspires to lead and manage a team of developers, then this might be the position for you! You will be responsible for the development of new platforms driving digital transformation in the design process. We are searching for a problem solver who can work in a highly agile, collaborative team to drive effective user experience outcomes.
The successful candidate will:
The successful candidate will:
- Lead the development of new applications using the Microsoft technology stack.
- Lead and mentor a dedicated engineering team to implement new features and business functionality.
- Effectively communicate proven design patterns and implement solutions that promote code quality and extensibility.
- Review of projects with managers to ensure quality, efficient and profitable project performance and implementation.
- Establish annual business goals, strategies and tactics in collaboration with the Global Sector Leader and Regional Leader.
- Collaborate with Project/Product management, Designers, and Engineers in an agile environment.
- Work closely with teams to nurture client relationships, develop new business, and secure new clients.
- Attend industry events, business development events, interviews, and client meetings as required.
- Conduct code reviews with programming peers.
- Keep up with evolving tech trends and best practices.
- Analyze end-user needs and design, test, and develop software to satisfy demand.
- Achieve annual profit and growth goals.
- 6+ years of experience with C#, .NET Framework, and Entity Framework.
- 6+ years of experience with MSSQL.
- 6+ years of experience with developing REST APIs.
- 3+ years of experience with .NET Core.
- 3+ years of experience with Azure and Azure DevOps.
- Good understanding of SOLID principles.
- Experience with mentoring Junior Developers.
- 8+ years of experience developing software, web & mobile applications with a minimum of 5+ years of programming experience with an object-oriented language.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, architecture and/or engineering or equivalent.
- Experience working in a collaborative, multi-office, virtual team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrable history of successful project delivery.
- Full software development lifecycle experience on enterprise-class, scalable applications.
- Agile development methodology.
- Experience using Git.
- 3+ years of experience in leadership or personnel management role.
- Experience with SQL, Azure Data Warehouse, and Azure Data Lake development.
- Experience working with Cloud Web Services such as Azure or AWS and REST APIs.
- Experience working with WebGL, experience working with 2D/3D geometry.
- BIM and AEC Specific product development.
- Experience with Microsoft Blazor.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with developing cross-platform mobile applications (i.e. React Native, Xamarin, Ionic).
- Experience with Machine Learning