A bit about us:
We are a well know financial institution with over 95 years in business! We are looking for a talented and experienced Data Scientist to join our growing team.
Why join us?
This position will work remotely!
- Open to remote candidates in the following states: AZ, DE, FL, IA, IL, IN, KS, MO, NC, NE, NH, OH, PA, TX, WV
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(k) with immediate employer match
- Generous PTO, sick leave, paid holidays and personal days + your birthday
- Additional mortgage and banking benefits
- Employee referral bonuses
- Strong training programs aimed to make you successful here!
- Help us use and interpret data to generate insights to drive business decisions.
- Bring your experience to the Data and Analytics team and as a part of the larger Application Development organization.
- Work with business stakeholders, Software Developers, and Project Managers to deliver data and analytics products.
- Work closely with managers and senior leaders to translate business objectives into analytics requirements.
- Use the centralized data repository to come up with the analysis and recommendations.
- Communicate the insights and actions to the business via data visualization, presentation or report.