WORK FROM HOME - With some Travel
US Citizens and Permanent Residents - No C2C, Sponsorship, or 3rd Parties
Base + Bonus
The Senior Information Technology Auditor will conduct the Company's IT and operational audits. Reporting to the Manager, Information Technology Audit, you will have broad exposure to the operations of the Company and will interact with personnel across IT, Finance, Legal, HR, Operations, Sales, Marketing, Brands, and Manufacturing, as well as engagement with the Company's external auditors and business advisors.
The Senior Information Technology Auditor will conduct integrated audits of the Company's IT operations and infrastructure globally aligned with the on-going Enterprise Risk Assessment and risk-based internal audit plan and will be responsible for executing IT and operational audits and special reviews requested by management. The incumbent will work with the Manager, Information Technology Audit to execute risk-based audit plan projects and is focused on providing IT and the business with process / functional control consultation and risk management advisory leveraging IT, information security, business acumen and grounded in operational feasibility.
What you will do:
- Maintain high professional and ethical standards as set forth in our internal audit charter and the Institute of Internal Auditor's (IIA) International Professional Practice Framework (IPPF).
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of IT and Operational audit domains and their application to our business landscape and enterprise IT Infrastructure.
- Execute annual IT internal audit plan projects / initiatives and deliverables for review and approval by Audit Management to identify external cybersecurity and internal infrastructure/application vulnerabilities leveraging industry recognized NIST, COBIT, and COSO frameworks and awareness of emerging global IT risk trends / developments in accordance with the Department's Quality Assurance and Improvement Program (QAIP) and review and approval by Audit Management.
- Draft audit and assessment findings and recommended action plans to address areas of risk exposure for communication with auditees and IT management.
- Maintain and cultivate relationships with appropriate personnel from across IT, business units, and operating functions, developing an understanding of key factors and risk drivers impacting the IT environment.
- Support project teams on pre-implementation of new IT projects to ensure internal controls have been properly designed and adequate validation to support delivery of business objectives.
- Assist Audit Management with developing and delivering value-enhancing data analytics through deployment and maintenance of associated infrastructure and applications.
- Support Financial and Operational auditors with delivering and leveraging technology and digital capabilities for the development and maintenance of continuous monitoring and risk management.
- Support special audits and investigations assigned by Management.
- Execute IT audit activity in coordination with external auditors to maximize audit efficiency and risk coverage.
- Keep abreast of new auditing, IT, regulatory or other developments as well as IT risks including cybersecurity that may impact the organization and audit area considerations.
- Assist with any IT SOX testing, as required.
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, IT, Information Security, or other related IT field required.
- CISA and / or CIA certifications required.
- 3 - 5 years of experience with Big 4, internal audit or audit-related field strongly preferred.
- Strong collaboration and team engagement to deliver set objectives and value-added results.
- Proven ability to work with and communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Exposure with evaluating controls and control gaps associated with complex business processes and developing practical and cost-effective business solutions.
- Experience conducting end-to-end audit engagements (i.e., planning, coordination, execution, socialization, workpaper finalization, report preparation / finalization / distribution.
- Developed analytical, organizational and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 30%.