4000 MacArthur Blvd. Suite 400, Newport Beach
Sr. Vice President, Digital Strategy and Operations - 100% Remote
Senior Vice President, Digital Strategy and Operations - 100% Remote
- 4000 MacArthur Blvd. Suite 400, Newport Beach
- $160,000 - $180,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Brett Tolmie
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
Our client is a well-established and growing leader in the real estate arena providing state of the art software solutions to the homebuilding industry. They serve the residential, design and construction industries providing the largest analytics and construction industry database providing business intelligence and data-driven services across numerous platforms.
Why join us?
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 100% Company paid Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, and Short-Term Disability coverage
- 401k with company match
- Paid vacation and general holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Live Meditation Sessions
- Employee Recognition Platform
- Virtual Wellness Program
- Hybrid Work Environment – and always will be!
- Visionary Leadership Team
Currently they are looking for a 100% Remote Sr. Vice President, Digital Strategy and Operations and this person will be responsible for leading and growing their digital media team. This person should have experience in demand generation, email marketing, digital media, database management and audience/membership growth, CRM, marketing and revenue operations, and product ideation.
- Manage digital trend projections in partnership with sales and finance teams
- Develop strategic plans centered on digital growth opportunities (revenue and audience)
- Monitor digital trends and best practices to maintain digital-first strategy
- Oversee digital revenue, traffic, and budget and identify key performance metrics as digital portfolio continues to grow
- Set high-impact digital development roadmap and priorities, in partnership with senior management and development teams
- Oversee digital operations and create operational efficiencies and cost-savings where possible
- Oversee major digital product launches and checkpoints to ensure timeliness and product success against defined KPIs
- Work with sales team leads to create digital sales packages and set pricing
- Oversee development timelines and maintain quality assurance for site and digital offerings
- Collaborate with editorial teams to strengthen individual brands and site performance
- Create digital editorial moments, and develop growth strategies on a per-brand basis while maintaining overall portfolio health
- Work with audience development team to set database goals, monitor audience health, and grow audience for media sites and cross-platform Zonda offerings.
- 15+ years of relevant professional experience
- 5+ years managing digital engagement and operations teams
- Strong decision making and critical thinking ability
- Ability to distill complex plans into strategic roadmaps
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Proven track record in digital leadership positions
- Ability to articulate strategy and impact with top executives
- Ability to interact and work with staff at all levels
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Commitment to “internal client” and customer service principles
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects
- Creative writing ability
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.