A bit about us:
Mission driven Housing Organization that helps the local greater community in multiple phases.
Why join us?
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
- Stable, long term, stability
- Join a well established team who is invested in your growth and success
- Substantial growth in their business Nationwide
- Rewarding work and responsibilities
- Hybrid for the most part with 2-3 days per week out of the office on an as needed basis (Los Angeles, CA)
- Reconciling sub-ledger to general ledger account balances.
- Process accounts payable and receivable.
- Preparing financial statements.
- Account reconciliation.
- Budget preparation.
- Assessing internal controls, including risk assessments and reviews of risk areas.
- Performing monthly balance sheet, income statement and changes in financial position/budget variance analyses.