Staff Accountant (Hybrid Schedule)
An amazing opportunity to join a Healthcare firm located in Minnetonka with the opportunity for growth plus a generous compensation + bonus package!!
- Minnetonka, MN
- $55,000 - $70,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Lauren Lehman
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
We are representing a growing healthcare organization that is in need of an Accountant to oversee the financial activities for specified number of operating companies. This position is based in their Resource Center located in Minnetonka, MN. Primary responsibilities include: accounts receivable, ACH responsibilities, accounts payable, general ledger entry and reconciliation, month-end close activities, preparing financial reports, financial planning/analysis and budgeting.
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Competitive Bonus and Options Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Fun Company Activities!
- Process general ledger entries and perform reconciliations
- Reconcile bank activity and reflect ACH payments
- Reconcile and tie out accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Review Private Pay accounts receivables and work to collect unpaid balances
- Prepare and balance payroll journals and enter into general ledger
- Review monthly expenses and accruals
- Keep and maintain spreadsheet of all prepaid invoices to be expensed at future dates
- Update monthly forecasts on a weekly basis
- Update weekly occupancy report for sales department
- Assist community with collection efforts
- Train community Business Office Managers on financial systems and monitor compliance
- Assist with year-end audits
- Perform financial planning/analysis and budgeting duties
- Assist with accounts payable and the procurement process/system
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent, preferred
- 2+ years of experience in accounting
- Experience supporting senior care community or property accounting a plus
- Strong general ledger, accounts payable, and accounts receivable knowledge
- Detail oriented and organized with a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines