Established Nonprofit with amazing career advancement opportunities / hybrid schedule / flexibility / work life balance! Grants experience a HUGE PLUS!
- New York, NY
- $70,000 - $85,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Daniel Gonzalez
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
Established Nonprofit with over 100 program locations throughout Brooklyn, Queens and Staten Island with opportunities in direct care, education, health care, administration and more. Join us in empowering and nurturing thousands of New Yorkers in need!
Why join us?
- Hybrid Schedule
- Work Life Balance
- Experienced Leadership Team
- Understanding and knowledge of government Grants and Contracts
- Bill various programs using web base applications
- Analyze and interpret financial information
- Maintain accounting workpapers, detail schedules, and participate in the monthly close out process
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or related field
- At least three years of accounting experience
- Advanced experience using Microsoft Excel and Word
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills to interpret and explain financial data
- Exceptional ability to work collaboratively with internal staff, funders and external auditors
- Excellent written and oral communication skills