A bit about us:
Join an incredible leader in Financial Investor Services with an established tenure (30 + years) in delivering high quality solutions for our clientele. Our Leadership team consist of Executives with a wealth of experience in building and developing high performers throughout the organization!
Why join us?
- Competitive Pay & Bonus
- Robust Benefits Package
- Employee-centric organization
- Luxurious Holiday Parties
- Continued growth and development opportunities
Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Prepare Month-End journal entries and accruals, both recurring and non-recurring
- Perform monthly reconciliation of General Ledger accounts: Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Intercompany accounts
- Assist with Monthly Close process and preparation of Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual Financial information
- Monthly reconciliation of subledgers to the general ledger account
- Perform cash management functions, including wire preparation, vendor payments, preparation of cash reports, deposits, posting receipts and monthly bank reconciliations
- Maintain aging schedules
- Record monthly depreciation and amortization journal entries using Fixed Assets system
- Maintain amortization schedules for prepaid expenses not recorded in Fixed Assets system
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or relative field of study required.
- CPA/MBA in Accounting, Finance a BIG PLUS
- Public Accounting experience also a BIG PLUS
- Real Estate, Financial Services, Investment, and Private Equity Industry experience preferred
- Big company, both Publicly Traded and Private experience preferred
- Working knowledge of and US GAAP.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel.