A bit about us:
An established, global manufacturing firm is currently hiring for an experienced Staff Accountant for one of their main North American hubs just outside of St. Louis for an immediate need. This individual will be part of a collaborative team and will report to the company’s VP-Controller where they will be assisting in financial reporting and general ledger-focused areas such as month-end close and assisting with a mix of transactional and operational tasks.
Why join us?
- $65-75K Base + Bonus/Potential Incentives
- Established, global organization with high visibility and opportunities for growth
- Ability to interact with multiple internal/external teams
- Strong management and executive team
- Excellent corporate culture
- Great work/life balance
- Prepare journal entries including calculation and supporting documentation
- Prepare account reconciliations and follow-up on variances
- Month-end reporting
- Assemble information for preparation of tax returns and audits
- Prepare ad-hoc reports for various teams including percentage-of-completion and related custom reports
- Support stakeholders by researching questions and proposing solutions to problems impacting accounting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration required
- 2+ years’ corporate accounting experience required
- Intermediate-to-advanced MS Excel proficiency required
- Must be deadline-driven and brings strong detail-orientation
- Previous experience in a larger ERP system highly preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus!