A bit about us:
Based out of the San Francisco Bay Area, we are a venture-backed startup that's automating construction through advanced robotics! We develop robot-powered tools for the modern construction workforce. Digital automation reduces waste in both labor and material, making the entire design-build-operate lifecycle more efficient and cost-effective. Our flagship product is a mobile printer-on-wheels that prints building floorplans full size on the concrete floor of a construction site and all of our products are designed, built, and serviced in-house. Our products lay out up to 10x faster than traditional methods and let you bring BIM models out into the field!
Why join us?
Do you want to work with some of the nation's best Clients AND enjoy time at home with family! We do too!
- Meaningful Work!
- Competitive Compensation Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Fun Company Activities!
- Minimum 5 years experience building production software in C++
- Hardware product experience required; mobile robotics, automotive or 'moving products' preferred
- Expert proficiency in C++11 or later
- Experience with networking, sockets, threading, caching and async programming on Linux
- Adept at algorithm design, object-oriented design and functional programming concepts
- Experienced in modern software development practices, including revision control, automated testing, debuggers, and release management
- Continuous seeker of new tools, technologies and techniques to improve how you build software
- Excellent communication skills: able to explain technical concepts simply and clearly
- Experience with embedded systems, RTOS, or GPUs a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- ROS (Robotic Operating System) experience is a plus!