A bit about us:
We service the states of California, Oregon and Nevada with quality precast/pre-stressed concrete products which are used for commercial, industrial and institutional projects. The virtues of the in-plant production are our motivation for providing pre-cast concrete to the markets we serve.
We are a PCI certified plant for architectural and structural pre-cast products. Pre-cast products are designed, manufactured and tested in our plant under the supervision of experienced management and a PCI Certified Quality Control Program.
Our main function is a precast producer / manufacturer of a full range of precast concrete products. We are comprised of design, management, production and on-site installation teams that have many years of experience in the concrete industry. From design to installation, we are equipped to provide the highest quality products.
Why join us?
We provide the highest quality products by attracting the highest quality talent. Experience working in a productive environment built on teamwork and respect.
We have a competitive salary as well as comprehensive benefits package, and our main goal is employee retention! Take your career to the next level by joining us.
- Manage and support Engineering Design Team and Drafting staff
- Working with engineering team to establish and support engineering design submittals to ensure timely production.
- Analyze and allocate internal design team member resources as necessary to support submittals.
- Analyze and allocate internal and external resources to ensure shop drawing generation production in timely fashion.
- Manage project resources to target engineering project budgets and support department goals regarding direct/indirect ratios.
- Make recommendations to upper management in regards to current and upcoming projects
- Monitor and forecast engineering project budget requirements.
- B.S. in Engineering (Civil/Structural preferred)
- Masters’ Degree in Engineering or related field required
- Registered P.E. in CA , OR, and NV or ability to obtain (preferred)
- 5 or more years commercial construction/precast concrete experience (preferred)
- Experience managing personnel
- Experience working in design teams with architects is a plus
- Strong organizational skills along with meticulous attention to detail
- Accurate and concise communication/presentation skills and ability to demonstrate design intent to internal and external customers