Are you a passionate Structural Engineer? Come join our dynamic team in Kentucky or Indiana, designing and developing cutting-edge electrical control systems for major industrial clients!
- Calvert City, KY
- $90,000 - $140,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Emily Boswell
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
We are currently seeking a Structural Engineer to join our team in Kentucky or Indiana. Our company provides multi-discipline engineering services to industrial clients, including major producers of specialty chemicals, refrigerants, polymers, nonferrous metals, coal, aggregates, electric power generation, rubber and elastomer products, and pulp and paper manufacturers.
Why join us?
Do you want to work with some of the nation’s best Clients AND enjoy time at home w/ family? We do too!
- Meaningful Work!
- Best in Class Firm!
- Competitive Compensation Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Fun Company Activities!
- Many More!
- Develop structural design and analysis for various projects, including buildings, bridges, and other infrastructure projects
- Ensure compliance with all relevant codes, standards, and regulations
- Collaborate with other engineers, architects, and construction professionals to ensure successful project completion
- Review and approve structural drawings, specifications, and calculations
- Conduct structural assessments and provide recommendations for repairs or upgrades
- Oversee the construction and installation of structural components
- Perform site visits and inspections to ensure that construction meets design specifications
- Maintain accurate project documentation and ensure timely completion of deliverables
- Bachelor's degree in Structural Engineering or related field
- Professional Engineer (PE) license preferred
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in structural engineering
- Proficiency in structural design and analysis software (e.g., SAP2000, ETABS, RISA)
- Strong knowledge of relevant codes and standards (e.g., IBC, ACI, AISC)
- Ability to communicate effectively and work collaboratively with a team
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail