A bit about us:
Based in Texas with over 200 offices across the country, we are a TOP Ranked structural and civil engineering consulting firm! Our core values are centered around our people and our clients. We believe that putting your employees first is not only the right thing to do, but it also gives us the competitive edge to ensure our clients have an excellent experience! Over the years our reputation for providing our people with the very best has caught the eye of some reputable clients who have chosen to use us as their primary firm!
If you are an experienced Structural Project Manager, then please continue reading!
Why join us?
Do you want to work with some of the nation’s best Clients AND enjoy time at home w/ family? We do too!
- Meaningful Work!
- Best in Class Firm!
- Competitive Compensation Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Fun Company Activities!
- Many More!
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criterion:
Civil Engineering degree from an ABET accredited university and PE license required
Master’s degree and SE license preferred
- 5+ Years of structural project management experience
- Experience designing and managing projects using steel, concrete, wood, and masonry design materials
- Previous work experience includes building evaluations, renovations, and seismic retrofits