A bit about us:
My client is a construction firm located in Jacksonville with a national foot print. They have been recognized as an industry leader for over 30 years in commercial construction. They have a track record of meeting client expectations and developing partnerships that have led to exceptional amount of repeat business.
Why join us?
- Competitive Pay
- Exceptional Per Diem for Travel
- Great Benefits
- Top Notch Company Culture
- Strong Industry Reputation
- Strong PTO Plan
- Promote safety and site cleanliness on the Jobsite and implement, enforce, and effectively manage safety policy and procedures.
- Manage the day-to-day field operations of assigned project including planning, coordinating, and sequencing work' materials procurement; and supervising subcontractors and vendors to ensure work is completed on time and within budget while adhering to high-quality standards.
- Represent the company in negotiations with owners, architects, subcontractors, and others involved in the project.
- Manage and publish subcontractors' schedules on a weekly basis and review at the subcontractor meeting. Effectively measure quality and craftsmanship.
- Ensure required inspections are scheduled, coordinated, performed, tracked, and closed out.