A bit about us:
Well-established General Contractor is seeking a Superintendent/SSHO to join their team. If you have 5+ years of experience leading federal projects, apply today!
Why join us?
Strong Compensation Package
- Schedule subcontractors, consultants, and vendors on critical path to ensure timely completion.
- Perform quality control duties and responsibilities for the work being performed.
- Work with with project team regarding ASI’s, RFI’s, and Material Submittals.
- Ensure that subcontractors are fully executing and complying with the contracted scope of work.
- Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions and agencies.
- Enforce safety compliance
- Identify conflicts in construction progress and communicate them to project team for resolution.
- Complete written daily log of activities on the jobsite.
- Ensure subcontractors have corrected all deficiencies identified by project team.
- Attend weekly subcontractor meetings to coordinate the work.
- Perform job progress and completion punch list identification and completion.
- 5+ years of experience leading Federal Construction Projects
- CQCM Certification
- EM 385 certification
- Ground up experience
- Previous project size of $5M+
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
- OSHA 30