Now Hiring Superintendents with lab experience
- San Jose, California
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Miguel Martinez
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
We are a premier Bay area General Contracting company that specializes in ground-up and TI construction of life science buildings.
Why join us?
Highly competitive salary and benefits package with a discretionary bonus, including paid vacation, PTO and holidays, full medical, dental, life insurance, long-term disability, and a 401(k) plan the company contributes to. We provide a company vehicle, laptop, iPad, cell phone, and a company credit card to be used for work-related items.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Skills & Qualifications:
- Maintain the highest level of client satisfaction within the bounds of the contract, estimate, and planned level of quality.
- Set up the job site with the appropriate job office needs (Toilet, conference room, temp power, plan table, toilet, etc.)
- Supervise all on-site construction activities and personnel from start to finish.
- Coordinate and manage the sub-contractors, owners, architects, engineers, and municipal agencies ensuring quality control and project compliance while maintaining a positive relationship.
- Create overall project schedule and determine the sequence of work including implementing recovery strategies to maintain the project schedule; update and adjust it on a bi-weekly basis.
- Coordinate the prompt completion of all punch list items and efficient demobilization from the jobs site.
- Create and maintain an environment that values safety, health, and cleanliness.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Requires a minimum of 5 years as a commercial superintendent in the bay area with a track record of successful project completions and high customer satisfaction.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Solid computer skills in Excel, Word, Outlook, PlanGrid, Procore, and Microsoft Project.
- You must have a valid and current California Driver’s License with a clean DMV record.
- You must be able to read plans, manage subcontractors, proficient in creating, updating, and adhering to a schedule.
- Promote and maintain a safe job site following the company’s safety policy, while remedying any hazards immediately. Must be familiar with Cal-OSHA safety requirements and be ready to enforce all site safety regulations.
- Portray a professional image, while displaying a high level of integrity, work ethics, professionalism, and leadership.