A bit about us:
We are a commercial GC founded more than 35 years ago on the premise that employees and relationships make the difference in creating a successful company; not just the projects we build. Today, we feel the same. At JHL, our employees and their families are first. We stress the importance of a balanced life, a fun workplace culture, and the opportunity to grow in a challenging career.
Why join us?
- We are committed to recruiting, developing, and retaining the best talent in our industry
- We offer every employee the opportunity to succeed and advance their career
- Comprehensive benefits, competitive compensation, career and industry trainings, and an innovative, diverse, and exciting workplace.
- Joining one of the leading companies in the construction industry.
- Provide oversight for all phases of the construction project, including coordination of workers, materials, equipment, trade contractors, scheduling and ensuring that work is completed on time and within budget.
- Coordinate work of Subcontractors working on various phases of the project.
- Ability to comprehend Architectural, Structural and MEP drawings and be able to execute the work in the field.
- Track and control the construction schedule to achieve a completion of the project within the deadline.
- Report to the Owner and Architect regarding progress and job modifications.
- Manage in -house field staff.
- Maintain a daily construction log and oversee onsite safety.
- Participate in weekly job meetings with the PM, Owners and Architects.
- The ability to interact on a professional level with Owners, Architects, Store Managers on a daily basis.
- Manage and compile Closeout documents and all warranty information working with the PM.